48” x 48” x 69” H. (61” Inside Usable Height) Stack Rack Includes Wire Mesh Decking. New. 2,500 lbs. Capacity. B-2 Base. Color: Gray. Weight: 130 LBS. PN. 484869SR-B2-WMD
48” x 60” x 69” H. (60” Inside Usable Height) Stack Rack Includes Wire Mesh Decking. New. 2,500 lbs. Capacity. Modified B-4 Base. Color: Blue. Weight: 160 LBS. PN. 486069SR-MB4-WMD
60” x 60” x 60” H. (54” Inside Usable Height) Stack Rack Includes Wire Mesh Decking. New. 2,500 lbs. Capacity. Modified B-4 Base. Color: Orange. Weight: 135 LBS. PN. 606060SR-MB4-WMD
48” x 72” x 69” H. (60” Inside Usable Height) Stack Rack Includes Wire Mesh Decking. New. 3,000 lbs. Capacity. Modified B-4 Base. Color: Orange. Weight: 185 LBS. PN. 487269SR-MB4-WMD
48” x 96” x 69” H. (60” Inside Usable Height) Stack Rack Includes Wire Mesh Decking. New. 3,000 lbs. Capacity. Modified B-4 Base. Color: Orange. Weight: 202 LBS. PN. 489669SR-MB4-WMD
NOTES: The above sizes are stock sizes. We specializes in custom sizes – just ask. We also offer 48″ x 120″ x 69″ and 48″ x 144″ x 69″ stack racks but they have a longer lead time. Est. Lead time on stock sizes: 1-2 weeks. Est. Lead time on Custom Sizes: 6-8 weeks. Note: We occasionally run out of stock. Please check on current lead time at time of order placement. FOB: OH 44601 or GA 30161
Stack Racks Reduce Product Damage Caused By Bulk Stacking, Increase Bin Capacity by 66% and Are More Flexible Than Pallet Racks!!
Factory-direct prices on new stack racks manufactured right here in the good old USA, which are available at our Rack and Shelf locations. The Chinese manufacturers have been unable to beat our prices. Our portable stack racks are manufactured using the most advanced high-tech machinery in the industry. Every weld is accurately placed. These stack racks are built to last.
Portable stack racks are a very popular choice for their versatility. They allow you to maximize your storage density and make it easy to transport materials. And they break down when not in use allowing you to take back valuable storage space for other purposes.
These racks also help to improve safety because they securely store and ship unwieldy and heavy materials, like tires or carpet pads. You won’t have to worry about your materials getting damaged during shipping with stack racks.
Portable stack racks also help you save money. Stack racks help to prevent the damage that can come with bulk stacking. You don’t have to worry about losing out on inventory that’s damaged from bulk stacking. You can also save on materials for shipping because the stack racks are reusable.
Portable stack racks allow you to move more material and cut handling time. Stacking racks can safely stack up to five high. They allow you to bulk stack safely, while preventing product damage. Our portable stack racks also allow you to store difficult-to-handle items. When empty, these portable stack racks can be knocked down or nested together.
Stackable racks can be ordered with optional fork stirrups, fork tunnels, side frames, wire mesh, steel or 1/2″ CDX plywood decking. Our portable stack racks make excellent shipping racks, tire storage racks and carpet or pad racks. They have a high-quality powder coat paint finish, and can be custom designed.
Stack racks are the most flexible racks available! They allow you to densely store product in your warehouse but can be knocked-down, moved and stored when not in use, freeing up valuable floor space for other purposes!
Stack Rack Features and Benefits:
• 2 Key components to a stack rack include the stackable base and removable arms.
• Common base sizes are 48” x 48”, 48” x 60” and 60” x 60”.
• Stack racks are stackable 4 – 5 high.
• Capacities range from 2,000 – 4,000 LBS capacity.
• They can be manufactured with a variety of different base styles with one that will best support your load.
• Stack racks are portable and can be easily lifted, moved and stacked with a forklift or pallet jack.
• Stack racks are collapsible so they can be knocked-down or disassembled and conveniently stored when not in use.
• Stack racks make great shipping racks. They can help you better cube out your trailer thus helping you reduce transportation costs.
• Low weight to load ration.
• Safely transport your products on stackable shipping racks.
• Stack racks have you reduce product damage associated with bulk stacking.
• Offer better space utilization and product identification, and easier product handling.
• Stack racks help you utilize air space and save floor space.
• 60” x 60” stack racks make great tire racks.
• Stack racks can also be used as carpet or pad racks. Great for storing rolled goods.