- COMPONENTS THAT MAKE UP A CARPET ROLL RACK:
- 16′ h. x 48″ d. Teardrop upright. New. 3-3/16″ x 2-11/16″ x 14 GA. steel column. 23,600 lbs. capacity @ 48″ beam spacing. Includes 4-11/16″ d. x 5-5/16″ w. x 6GA Bolted Foot Plates. Color: Royal Blue. Weight: 110 LBS. Part Number: T00110474
- 144″ x 6″ Teardrop step beam. New. 5,000 lbs. capacity/pair. 1-5/8″ step. Includes factory installed piston lock. Color: Safety Orange. Weight: 46 LBS. Part Number: U0200428
- 144″ x 5″ Infinite Adjustable Teardrop step beam. New. 4,308 lbs. capacity/pair. 1-5/8″ step. Includes factory installed piston lock. Color: Safety Orange. Weight: 42 LBS. Part Number: IB50EH14400RNA2000
- 48″ Row spacer. New. Includes hardware. [4 PER BACK TO BACK]. Weight: 4 LBS. Part Number: T0042871
- 144″ W. x 144″ D. x 24 GA 1.5″ Corrugated Steel Decking. New. 4 decks per storage level. Cut to close tolerances to fit rack beams. Painted Gray. (Standard Cut Sizes: 12″, 24″, 36″ Widths.) Weight: 198 LBS / Level. Part Number: CST1212-24-1.5
Carpet storage racks are specifically designed to store 12’ rolls or carpet and vinyl!
Our carpet racks are double-deep selective pallet racks designed for the storage of carpet rolls, vinyl rolls, flooring and a variety of long products, special parts or materials. Warehouse carpet storage racks are used by carpet retailers and distributors. They store carpet rolls and carpet pad that is loaded by forklifts.
Carpet roll racking systems utilize wood or corrugated metal decking that extends front to back and is supported by interior beams. These solid, smooth shelves set down into the step and are flush with the top of the beam, allowing you to load and unload carpet rolls easily.
Along with rug storage racks, we also offer stackable Pad Racks that utilize our Stack Racks, and are designed to store and transport carpet rolls and carpet pads. A popular accessory is the warehouse carpet pole/carpet ram that attaches to your forklift for handling carpet rolls.
One of the great things about carpet storage racks is that they help you make the most of your space. By storing up, you free up floor space. Not using a racking system could leave you with a disorganized mess on your hands.
Carpet racks increase warehouse safety by securing your rolls. Using carpet roll racking systems makes it easier to retrieve carpet rolls and keeps your employees from straining.
Carpet racks help you organize your inventory. The design of these carpet roll racking systems makes it easy to quickly see your inventory without having to dig through piles of carpet. Some managers organize by size or color. As you can see in the photos, you’re able to store a variety of sizes in one rug storage rack system.
Carpet Rack Sizes Include:
• 12’ h. x 12’ w. x 12’d. Carpet roll rack with 3 shelf levels
• 12’ h. x 12’ w. x 8’d. Carpet roll rack with 3 shelf levels
Carpet Rack Features Include:
• Carpet storage racks are designed to hold heavy cylindrical shaped items
• Utilizes standard selective pallet rack including uprights and beams
• Includes 3 shelf levels per unit which consist of 4 beams per shelf level
• Double deep rack offers 8’ – 12’ in shelf depth
• Solid wood or corrugated steel decking allows you to push and pull rolls smoothly off the shelf
• Upright typically goes over top shelf and supports side of carpet rolls
Carpet Rack Advantages Include:
• They reduce the time required to load and retrieve carpet rolls
• They optimize space, allow access to rolls and reduced damage related to bulk stacking
• Carpet racks help you efficiently use vertical space in your warehouse