BMW M-1 thru M-8 Compatible Rigid Steel Containers
63 1/2″ x 39 7/8″ x 30″ H. BMW M-3 Compatible Containers. NEW. Flat Bar Runners on all 4 sides. Stackable with bottom post feet. Stencil with “Property of BMW”. Powder Coated Finish – Myan Yellow.
NOTES: THESE ARE NOT GENUINE BMW M SERIES STEEL BINS. They are designed and manufactured as closely as possible to BMW’s original specifications based on original BMW M-3 drawings. They are similar right down to the same gauge steel, same base construction, same runners, same latches, same corner posts and same J-Channel.
Our ever expanding line of automotive containers now includes a container that is designed around the BMW M-1, M-2, M-3, M-4, M-5, M-6, M-7 and M-8 series rigid steel containers. And let me tell you- These steel containers for sale are built like tank. They are designed to withstand years of abuse in Tier 1 automotive companies, stamping companies and component part manufacturers.
Our BMW M-series style heavy duty rigid steel containers are built to exact specifications. We have the engineering drawing for all of these containers- from the BMW M-1 to the BMW M-8. The name of each model coincides with the size. The BMW-1 is the smallest and the BMW M-8 is the largest. They come standard with heavy gauge corner posts with sockets on top, pintles on the bottom, 4 way steel runners, steel panels and base, powder coat finish with stenciling.
From the Ford Z-E style to the GM-5131 style we’ve got you covered with these steel containers for sale. We do knock-offs or interchanges of popular automotive containers, racks and bins and we do them with equal quality at a lower price. Whether its rigid or collapsible, steel or wire we can manufacture it right. We specialize in custom sizes to fit your exact needs. We will build the container around your part or assembly.
Questions that will help us better quote your requirements:
1. Do you have any drawings or notes that you can pass along on the container you would like us to quote?
2. We have seen these bins fabricated by other manufacturers in lighter gauge sides and floor panels than the BMW specs. call for, do you wish for us to quote exact authentic to the BMW design M-series bins or lighter, less expensive version?
3. Would you require a “First Off” production sample or just an Approval Drawing to sign off and then right into production?
6. Any Kennedy Placards required?
7. The container on this page is rigid / non-collapsible. Would you be interested in having us quote an optional collapsible version of this steel container. Collapsible containers knock down for reduced shipping cost. We can sometimes offer 100% delivered price to your dock based on full container load quantity.