SAMPLE DRIVE-IN RACKING SYSTEM BILL OF MATERIAL:
1 Row @ (12) Bays/ Pallets wide x (4) pallets deep x (3) pallets high = (144) pallet positions Teardrop Drive in Rack System. New. Pallet Specifications: 40″ w. x 48″ d. x 60″ h. Pallet Weight: 2,000 lbs. Ave. / 2,500 LBS. Max. Breakdown of Main Components for this configuration: 26 – 19' x 48″ Teardrop upright frame with 3″ x 3″ x 14 GA 23,000 Lbs. cap. @ 48″ beam spacing, 96 – 47″ beam, 4 – single arm left, 4- single arm right, 44 – double arm, 48 – 200″ Rails. Row spacers, shims and anchors. Colors: Vista Green or Royal Blue upright frames, Orange beams, arms & rails. Weight: 10,000 LBS. Part Number: PBR-VF
We can design a drive-in racking system in almost any configuration you want. Please call us at 800-763-9020 or email email@example.com. We would be happy to discuss your requirements and find a rack system that fits your needs.
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 6-7 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 65. FOB: Chicago, IL 60160 or San Diego, CA 92154
If you store many pallets of the same SKU than drive-in racking is for you! It’s the lowest cost, highest density pallet rack system available!
Drive-in racking systems are the most cost effective pallet rack system for high density pallet storage needs. Like when you have hundreds or thousands of pallets of the same SKU. It’s ideal for slow moving or seasonal items. If you want to maximize your storage space you’re not going to find a denser pallet rack system on the market.
Drive in racking offers highest density / low efficiency pallet storage. I don’t mean any offense by that. But If you‘ve ever watched a forklift driver load and unload pallets in drive in rack it’s a slow process. They drive into the rack, place pallet on continuous rails and slowly back out of rack. It’s slow in comparison to pushback and pallet flow rack systems.
Not all companies need high efficiency pallet storage. So why pay the extra cost for a high density pushback or pallet flow rack system. Drive in pallet rack solves your basic pallet storage problems. It’s by far the most popular high density storage system that we sell because it provides high density at the lowest cost.
Reduce damage associated with bulk stacking. Put your pallets into drive in rack!
Directions on how to use Drive-in Racking Systems: Raise pallet above rail level and slowly drive into rack, place pallet on rails (rails support side edges of pallet) and then slowly back out of rack.
Drive-in racking system features and benefits:
• Lowest cost, highest density pallet storage rack system available
• Drive-In rack uses a common entry / exit
• Drive-Thru rack has a separate entry / exit on opposite sides. Requires two aisles
• “Last-in, first-out” storage systems
• Ideal for storing similar products on like-sized pallets, or for cooler and freezer applications
• Designed to store many pallets of the same item that are not age sensitive
• Great for storing seasonal or slow moving items
• Increases storage density by up to 75%
• Fewer aisles are required
• We offer both roll formed steel and hot rolled structural steel drive-in pallet rack systems
• Optional guide rails available which will help protect the rack from forklift damage
• Drive in has low efficiency compared to pushback and pallet flow. Forklift must drive in and out of rack slowly.