43″ w. x 18″ d. x 65″ h. (43″ W. x 18″ D. x 65″ ID) Acid Storage Cabinet. New. 30 gal. 1 shelf – 14-3/4″ shelf depth. 2 door manual close. Color: Blue. Weight: 332 LBS. Part Number: CRA47
NOTES: In stock, allow 5-7 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 70. FOB: Wellsburg, WV 26070
If your storing cans of acid you should keep them locked up in acid cabinet!
Acid storage cabinets & corrosives cabinets are used for storing small containers up to 5-gallon capacity of flammable and non-flammable acids and corrosive liquids. All interior and exterior surfaces, including shelves, are finished with blue epoxy powder coating.
The powder coat paint finish is superior to epoxy painted or enamel painted surfaces. Powder coating gives superior protection against chemical attack in event of a spill or splash. For additional protection, each cabinet is supplied with high density polyethylene trays for the shelves and bottom of cabinet. Not recommended for use with Sulfuric, Nitric or Hydrochloric Acid.
Our standard acid cabinet and corrosives cabinet is used for flammable liquids. They have a 45 gal. Capacity. Steel Safety Storage Cabinets are constructed of fully welded 18-ga. galvanized steel with double doors.…. Acid Storage Cabinets help secure chemicals and keep them safe.
Keep acid in Safety Storage Cabinets near work areas!
Acid Cabinets Features and Benefits:
• Vented acid storage cabinet has manual-latching doors
• Constructed of 18-gauge steel
• Sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2″ air space between walls
• Both vents, with 2″ threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap
• Corrosive cabinet is available in blue high gloss powder finish with red warning, plus grounding attachment
• 3-point key lock
• 2″ raised, leak-proof door sill
• Each shelf is adjustable
• Each shelf is supported by 4 brackets, and can support 350 pounds