Warehouse Pallet Racks
Warehouse pallet racking is the most popular and affordable rack system on the market. It allows you to store palletized products densely and efficiently. For decades it has been the warehouse managers go-to rack system because it’s versatility in storing a wide variety of different pallets types and SKU’s. Pallet racking is the most economical … Continue reading Warehouse Pallet Racks
- Warehouse pallet racking is the most popular and affordable rack system on the market. It allows you to store palletized products densely and efficiently. For decades it has been the warehouse managers go-to rack system because it’s versatility in storing a wide variety of different pallets types and SKU’s. Pallet racking is the most economical and efficient means of storing palletized products in warehouses and distribution centers.
- The official name for warehouse pallet rack is “selective pallet rack” because it offers you the greatest selectivity of any rack system on the market. With pallet storage racks you have total accessibility to each and every pallet from the aisle. It is a perfect choice if you have small to medium quantities of many different SKU’s. Selective pallet rack is the best for first in first out (FIFO) pallet storage.
Warehouse pallet racks are a modular rack system that can be added on to in the future. It has starter units and add-on units that attached to one another to create rows. When designing a rack system we typically put a single row along the wall, than an aisle and back-to-back rows throughout in order to reduce the number of required forklift aisles. In fact the only negative to warehouse pallet racks is that they require lots of aisles compared to other high density storage systems which sacrifices pallet storage density.
Pallet racks are also easily adjustable and can be reprofiled for the storage of new products. Horizontal load beams can be easily adjusted up and down to add or subtract additional beam levels. Pallet racks come with a variety of different accessories that customize the storage rack to better meet your needs.
Warehouse Pallet Rack Accessories Include:
- 1. Cross Bar Supports – The least expensive way to support pallet loads stored in rack.
- 2. Support Bars including fork clearance bars, drum cradle bars, skid channel supports
- 3. Different decking styles from wire mesh decks, solid steel decking, corrugated steel decking and perforated steel decking.
- 4. Dividers including retail M-dividers and wire decking shelf dividers.
- 5. Rack integrated carton flow for flowing and picking cartons, cases and totes.
- 6. Big Plastic Rack bins for storing product in your racks.
- 7.Pallet push through prevention including pallet load stop beams, pallet safety stops, wire partition rack back and safety netting.
- 8. Rack Guard pallet rack gates
- 8. Pallet rack protection products including post protectors, end of aisle protectors, steel angle rub rails.