Heavy Duty Rigid Wire Containers
54″ x 44″ x 40″ H. (30.5″ Inside Usable Ht.) Heavy Duty Steel Wire Mesh Container. New. 4,000 Lbs. Cap. Stackable 4 high. (1) 1/2 Drop Gate. 2″ x 2″ wire mesh. 2″ Flat Bar Runners on all 4 sides. Pin Stacking Feet . Powder Coated Blue or Gray. Weight: 387 LBS. Part Number: GM5131 (50 Basket per Truckload)
NOTES: MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 10 PCS. WE CAN DO CUSTOM SIZES IN LARGER QUANTITIES. All heavy duty metal baskets are custom made. We specialize in custom sizes to meet your specific requirements. Estimated Lead Time: 6-8 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 125. FOB: St. Louis, MO 63120
Our heavy duty rigid wire containers are popular in the automotive industry because they are built to last. They can take the abuse of the harshest industrial applications and last for many years to come – making them a great investment.
Custom heavy duty rigid wire mesh containers help reduce product damage, increase storage density and handling efficiency in your operation. From design, engineering, manufacturing and custom powder coat paint finish we offer you the highest quality steel and wire bulk containers at the lowest price.
Whether your storing small parts or large castings these steel bulk containers can be filled to their maximum capacity of 4,000 LBS and be stacked 4-5 high. These rigid wire mesh containers will allow you to maximize storage space while increasing handling efficiency in your warehouse.
We offer a full line of standard stock sizes as well as manufacturing custom sizes to fit your specific needs. An industrial wire basket must withstand the rigors of material handling and storage. They are ideal for storing and transporting parts within your manufacturing facility, warehouse or shipping.
We’re proud to say that our heavy duty rigid wire containers are manufactured right here in the good ole USA! Situated in a 150,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in St. Louis, MO with over 150 employees employing state of the art robotic welders. We also have the largest in-house powder coating line in the Midwest.
What makes our rigid wire mesh containers heavy duty? Tubular steel frame (corner posts and side rails) and steel runners. This thing is a beast and is built to take just about any abuse you can give it!
Heavy Duty Rigid Wire Baskets Features Include:
- Drop gates for easy ergonomic access to stored items
- Wire mesh side panels for product visibility and weight reduction
- Wire mesh, solid or corrugated steel bottom panels. We can even offer double 12 GA bottom panel for extra durability
- Heavy duty steel runners amortize weight when stored in racks
- Fork stirrups for securing them to forks of your lift truck for safe transportation
- Full length fork pockets are ideal for tipping or dumping
- Custom engraved label placards for identification
- Rigid or collapsible versions available. Collapsible rigid wire containers help reduce cost of return shipments and allow you to store them away efficiently when not in use.
- Custom colors or hot dipped galvanized finish.
- Questions that will help us better quote your requirements:
1. Do you have any drawings or notes that you can pass along on the container you would like us to quote?
2. Would you require a “First Off” production sample or just an Approval Drawing to sign off and then right into production?
5. Any Kennedy Placards required?
6. The container on this page is rigid / non-collapsible. Would you be interested in having us quote an optional collapsible version of this steel container. Collapsible containers knock down for reduced shipping cost. We can sometimes offer 100% delivered price to your dock based on full container load quantity.