44.5″ wide O.D. x 48″ Long O.D. x 50″ overall height Stack Rack / Shipping Rack. New. 1,000 lbs. cap. per rack. Stackable 4 high. Design 3, style B-4. Four way entry. 6″ h. corner pocket / socket. No plywood deck. Hinged / non removable corner posts (So they don't get lost in shipping). Optional fork stirrups available. Color: Blue powder coat. *NOTES: Includes collapsible end frames for reduced return shipping cost. Includes solid sheet metal deck. Includes Lip on two sides that acts as a skid stop. This is a better design and will help eliminate need for costly dunnage. Made of heavier GA steel for durability in shipping. (Stack 2 high in a trailer)
NOTES: (34″ height stacks 3 high in a trailer) Est. Lead Time: 6-8 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 65. FOB: St. Louis, MO 63120
Our shipping racks help you better cube out trailers and save on shipping cost!
Warehouse Rack & Shelf LLC offers the lowest prices on the highest quality steel storage racks, including custom returnable shipping racks. Our stackable, collapsible, returnable shipping racks address our customers’ special material handling needs. They are designed to ensure part separation in transit, to prevent damage.
Shipping racks are primarily used to protect valuable products in shipping. They also help you densely store parts in your warehouse. They increase storage density and handling efficiency. Stack racks are ideal for storing difficult to handle parts. They’ll save you money in the long run by reducing freight cost, reducing freight damage and reducing the need to purchase costly disposable packaging.
We design our shipping racks around your products. Simply send us a drawing or sample of your product or component, and we can design a rack to stack, store and transport it safely. Or send us a sample of your existing rack and we can design around it. We also offer many kinds of interior dunnage to keep your products from getting damaged in shipping.
Shipping Rack Features and Benefits:
• Stackable, collapsible and shippable.
• Can include removable or hinged corners posts. Hinged posts prevent post from being lost in shipping.
• Reduce shipping costs by allowing you to better cube out your trailer or shipping container.
• Stack 1-2 wide x 2-3 high in a van or shipping container.
• Can be designed to stack 6-high in the warehouse.
• Returnable shipping racks offer you high density and efficiency, and a quick ROI.
• Our returnable racks can be knocked down for low-cost return shipping. Usually in a 4-1 ratio.
• Elimination of disposable packaging
• Increased efficiency of in-house handling
• Storage of difficult to handle parts
• Reduce product damage in shipping
We can design shipping racks to safely transport the following products and components:
- side panels
- catalytic converters
- lawn mowers
- carpet rolls
- palletized products
- boxed products
- many more products.
Warehouse Rack & Shelf LLC has over 25 years of experience providing stacking racks, custom racks, shipping racks, returnable racks, wire baskets and corrugated steel containers. We offer the highest quality, lowest cost shipping racks to some of the world’s largest manufacturers, including Yamaha, Cummins and John Deere. Please email email@example.com or call 800-763-9020 to discuss your requirements.