Roll Out Shelf Racks
72″ h. x 48″ w. x 36″ d. Roll Out Shelf Rack Starter Unit. New. 2000 lbs. shelf capacity. 3 roll out shelves and one top stationary shelf. Open back and sides. Color: Gray. Weight: 1061 LBS. Part Number: RSR436-3
72″ h. x 48″ w. x 36″ d. Roll Out Shelf Rack Add-On Unit. New. 2000 lbs. shelf capacity. 3 roll out shelves and one top stationary shelf. Open back and sides. Color: Gray. Weight: 984 LBS. Part Number: RSR436-3A
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 3-4 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 65. FOB: Omaha, NE 68110
Roll out racks are the #1 rack for storing molds, tools and dies! Clear up floor space, increase die storage density and handling efficiency!
Roll out racks are a unique storage system that will transform your operation. The slide-out feature makes it easy to quickly access what you need without in-racking multiple other tools or materials. Cut down on handling time and increase production time with the easy access. We’re here to help you maximize your operation, and the roll out shelf rack will make you wonder how you went without it.
We offer the lowest prices on high quality mold and die racks with roll-out shelves for heavy industrial storage. Our roll-out shelf racks allow you to protect expensive tools, dies and fixtures from harm with die storage racks. Die racks are available in 3 or 4 shelf units, each with 2,000 lbs. of capacity per shelf.
Roll out shelves make it easy to store heavy tools and materials safety. Why get a shelving system that doesn’t meet all your needs? The durability and versatility of this system makes it an essential addition to your operation. This is a favorite rack across industries – including aircraft, automotive, steel and plastic manufacturing.
To answer ever-changing storage needs, units can be used individually or as add-on units with common vertical end frames. Starter units easily accept add-on units allowing you to create a row. Durable mold and die racks are made with structural channel frames that are punched to permit 2” vertical shelf adjustability.
Roll out shelf racks have shelves that extend out 100%. This allows for greater access to stored products. Die racks increase die storage density and handling efficiency. They also help organize the storage of dies and molds. Clear up floor space and utilize air space by utilizing roll out shelf racks.
This system is an investment in your operation. Not only is it affordable, it helps to keep your materials and equipment safe. We know that damaged equipment is expensive to fix and delays your production. This system is built to last and will help you maximize your operation for years to come.
Injection Mold Storage Racks & Die Racks are common names (and uses) for these roll out shelf racks. They are used to store heavy injection molds and dies in stamping facilities. Although our standard roll out shelf rack offers 2,000 LBS capacity per shelf while extended 100%, we can also offer a 3,000 LBS capacity shelf unit – just ask.
Roll Out Rack Features and Benefits:
• Roll out shelf racks are primarily used to store molds and dies
• Roll out shelf racks are constructed of structural steel uprights
• Six standard heights available, from 60 ¼”, 72” to 120 ¼”. 72” height is most popular.
• They include 3-4 roll out shelves and a top stationary shelf. 3 roll outs is most popular.
• Standard Shelf Sizes include: 36″ d. x 36″ w., 36″ d. x 48″ w. and 48″ d. x 48″ w.
• Roll out shelves extend out 100% for full access
• Shelves are adjustable up and down on 2” increments
• Die rack capacity: 2,000 LBS. per shelf based on evenly distributed loads
• Standard stock color is Machinery Gray. Die racks are available in beige or light green.
• Units must be securely anchored to the floor and level.
• Available options include sides, backs, doors and shelf locks.
Roll Out Racks Ideal Applications:
• Automotive and Aircraft industry
• Plastics industry
• Tool and die storage/fixture storage
• Steel mill and fabrication
• Storage of heavy valuable items
• Maintenance area
Popular Roll Out Rack Options:
72″ h. x 48″ w. x 36″ d. Roll Out Rack Starter Unit. New. 2000 lbs. shelf capacity. 3 roll out shelves and one top stationary shelf. Open back and sides. Color: Gray. Weight: 1061. Part Number: RSR436-3
72″ h. x 48″ w. x 36″ d. Roll Out Rack Add-On Unit. New. 2000 lbs. shelf capacity. 3 roll out shelves and one top stationary shelf. Open back and sides. Color: Gray. Weight: 984. Part Number: RSR436-3A