Teardrop Step Beams
96″ x 4″ Teardrop step beam. New. 5,000 lbs. capacity/pair. 1-5/8″ step. Includes factory installed piston lock. Color: Safety Orange. Weight: 24.5 LBS. Part Number: U0200534
NOTES: In stock, allow est. 5-7 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 125. FOB: Chicago, IL 60446, Atlanta, GA 30297, Dallas, TX 75228 and Los Angeles, CA 92408
Teardrop pallet rack beams are the most universal beams in the warehouse industry! They’re popular because they’re so easy to install – no tools and no hardware required!
Interlake teardrop beams are a key component to a selective pallet rack system. Teardrop step beams are the horizontal members that function to support palletized loads or less than pallet load quantities. Teardrop step beams have a standard 1-5/8″ step that is designed to support wire decking, corrugated decking or pallet supports.
Teardrop step beams are constructed of tubular steel. These tubular step beams have end pieces welded onto the end of beams. These end pieces have either a round lug or shaved lug that is designed to easily fit into teardrop upright hole on face of upright frame. The end piece comes standard with factory installed piston locks that secure beams into the upright for safety.
Teardrop beams have end clips with lugs and a piston lock that allows you to easily install beam into upright without the use of hardware or tools. You will hear the beam click as the safety lock secures it to the upright. Teardrop end clips and lock clips have evolved over years. I believe we now have the finest, strongest, most technologically advanced clip we’ve ever offered.
Teardrop pallet rack beams have the highest resale value on the used market – If you’re buying beams than teardrop beams are good investment!
Popular part numbers for step beams include: U0200310 (48×2-3/4), U0200338 (96×2.5), U0200366 (96×4), U0200387 (96×4.5), U0200405 (96×5), U0200367 (108×4), U0200388 (108×4.5), U0200407 (108×5), U0200389 (120×4.5), U0200426 (120×6), U0200428 (144×6), U0200438 (144×6.5)
Teardrop Pallet Rack Beam Features:
• Teardrop cross beams come in a variety of sizes and capacities
• Standard lengths: 8′, 9′, 10′ and 12′ lengths
• Capacities range from 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,000 Lbs. per beam level
• Come either non-slotted or slotted. Slotted beams are used with roll in pallet supports. Non-slotted are more common.
• Teardrop beams are stocked in color safety orange. Our beams have an attractive, durable high quality powder coat paint finish.
• We can fit 63 beams in a bundle.
• Beams ship stacked and banded to a wood pallet. They have protective packaging to reduce damage in shipping.