67″ h. Aluminum Manual Stacker Lift / Hand Winch Lift. New. 500 LBS. Capacity. Standard Outrigger Design (Fixed Straddle Width: 13″ (I.D.) and 21-1/2″ (O.D)). Lowered Height: 1-1/4″ / 21-1/4″. Raised Height: 67″. Overall Size: 24″ W. x 35″ L. x 68″ H. Weight: 191 LBS. Part Number: A-Lift-R
NOTES: Hand Winch Lift Truck. Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add to invoice or customer to provide carrier for transit. (Ships Class 175) (Freight estimate assumes Dock-to-Dock transit). FOB: IN 46703
Hand winch lift trucks are great for lifting material to and from shelves in a warehouse, back room storage area or office!
Hydraulic manual pallet stacker requires you use a little elbow grease. It has a hand crank that lifts the forks to selected height up to 67”. This rugged little truck has 500 LBS of lifting capacity but is small enough to operate efficiently in aisles. Manual hydraulic stackers can easily roll down the aisle, pick up a load and place it on the shelf of a rack system.
Aluminum manual pallet stacker lift can operate where other gas or electric powered lifts cannot. Most small storage operations don’t need nor do they want the cost or liability of having lifting equipment operating within the confines of their work area. These hand stackers are easy to operate by just one individual.
The manual pallet stacker is a piece of material handling equipment. They will help you utilize storage space while increasing handling efficiency. This cart will allow you to organize storage of materials while keeping materials close to work areas. These industrial carts have high quality casters and are easy to move and handle well on shop floors and in aisle ways.
Manual Stacker Features and Benefits:
• Used to lift material to and from shelves
• Used to move office equipment
• Used to install ceiling/wall appliances
• Constructed of durable steel-and-aluminum
• Has rugged 4″ wide by 1-3/4″ thick steel forks measure 20-1/2″ wide by 22″ long overall
• Operated by a hand-crank winch that features a reversible handle and a hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport
• Forks can be inverted to provide two different heights
• Hand Winch Lift Trucks have two 8″ non-marking rear wheels, two 2″ front swivel casters
|Manual Stacker Hand Winch Lift Truck|
|Standard Design (Fixed Straddle Width: 13″ (I.D.) and 21-1/2″ (O.D.))|
|Dimensions||24 × 35 × 74 in|