Counterbalance Lift Truck | Walkie Electric Pallet Stacker
118″ h. Counter Balance Lift. New. 1,000 LBS. Capacity (500 LBS. Cap. @ 62″-118″ Raised Height). 23-5/8″ Wide x 30″ Long Overall Fork Size. 1-3/16″ Lowered Height. 118″ Raised Height. NOTE: Counter Balance Lifts are designed to work with both Skids & Pallets. Color: Safety yellow and black. Weight: 1800 LBS. Part Number: S-CB-118
The S-CB-118 comes with two (2) 12V lead acid batteries, an integral battery charger, and a battery level gauge. However, if AGM are needed, that would be an additional upgrade option.
Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. NON-CANCELLABLE/ NON-RETURNABLE. Ships best way pre-paid & add to invoice or customer to provide carrier for transit. (Ships Class 200) (Freight estimate assumes Dock-to-Dock transit). FOB: IN 46703
The counterbalance lift has a big back end but doesn’t have outriggers to get in the way and damage rack?
This counterbalance lift’s greatest attribute is its proprietary EMF (Emergency Reverse Function) that moves the lift away from the user at the push of a button. It is a multifaceted compact forklift truck that can do everything from load and unload trucks, loading dies or pallets. This counterbalance lift truck will increase the storage density and handling efficiency in your warehouse.
Counterbalance lifts handle well in tight spaces. Although it has a big back end to counter balance the load it can turn on a dime which is important when you operate in a small warehouse or manufacturing facility. The advantage to this compact forklift is that it doesn’t have outriggers coming off the front of the truck that could obstruct you. It allows you to get into tight spaces.
Counterbalance lift trucks are a less expensive alternative than forklift trucks and can be used when Forklifts are not available. They are easy for one person to operate and make great forklift solutions. This versatile compact forklift allows you to maximize storage space in your facility by getting pallets off the floor and into racks.
Counterbalance Lift Truck Features:
• Overall size is 32.”W x 78″L
• Fork size: 3-1/8″ wide
• Adjustable forks suitable for different pallets
• 24VDC high torque motor for heavy-duty jobs
• Ergonomic handle with easy-to-operate throttle for forward, reverse, lift and lower. Handle also has safety-enhancing emergency reverse function and horn
• Counterbalance lift truck includes an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases, the handle
• Two battery options available; Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) or Gel Cell (GC).
• Two 12V, 95Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, an integral battery charger, and battery level gauge.
• Battery has 3-4 hour operation at full charge – 8 hours when used intermittently
• Easy access battery compartment simplifies battery maintenance
• Poly-on-steel load wheels and steer wheels
• Features 2.0 KW lift motor and 0.7 KW drive motor
|Compact Powered Drive Lift|
|Model||Overall Fork Size (WxL)||Lowered Height||Raised Height||Capacity 0″-62″ Raised Ht.||Capacity 63″-118″ Raised Ht.||Net Weight (lbs)|
|S-CB-118||23-5/8″x30″||1-3/16″||118″||1,000 lbs.||500 lbs.||1800|
|Dimensions||30 × 60 × 118 in|
118″ h. Counter Balance Lift. 1,000 LBS. Capacity (500 LBS. Cap. @ 62″-118″ Raised Height). PN S-CB-118, AGM Battery. New. (2x12V) PN S-AGM