Loading Dock Lights
Loading Dock Light. New. Includes 40″ Double Strut Arm and 300 watt incandescent light head. Includes Lamp. Uses PAR or R lamps. Color: Safety Yellow. Includes 90 Watt Halogen Bulb. 1270 Lumens. Weight: 31 LBS. Part Number: LL-40-PAR-38-90
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add to invoice or customer to provide carrier for transit. (Ships Class 100) (Freight estimate assumes Dock-to-Dock transit). FOB: IN 46703
Loading dock lights illuminate the back of trailers allowing dock workers to safely load and unload trailers!
We offer you the industry standard for loading dock lights and dock door lights. Today, dock light innovations such as modular design, Incandescent lamps, high-pressure sodium lamps and replacement components offer greater flexibility for installation and reduced maintenance costs.
Running an operation without a loading dock light is dangerous. You’re working with heavy loads and vehicles. It’s essential that everyone has a clear path. The loading dock light is a simple and very inexpensive solution that is essential to safety. You shouldn’t go another day without loading dock lights.
Trying to do anything in the dark takes much more time than it needs to. Loading docks lights will increase your efficiency.
These are extremely long lasting and inexpensive. They’re a small expense, but these lights will save you lots of money in the long run. You’ll buy them infrequently and help to prevent very costly accidents.
Our loading dock lights feature a durable twin-strut arm that provides superior rigidity and prevents sagging. The arms are hinged, to fully extend and close when not in use. Choose from 24″, 40″, 60″ and 90″ lengths, all powder coated in Safety Yellow.
We now are able to offer LED dock lights that offer energy savings and longer life. One of the top retrofits in the warehousing business is high pressure sodium lights to LED. Some will say that the LED dock lights offer a higher quality of light that is easier to work by. It certainly is the future of loading dock lights.
Call us at 800-763-9020 for all of you industrial lighting, warehouse lighting and loading dock lighting needs.
LED DOCK POST LIGHTS ARE USED TO ILLUMINATE:
• loading docks
• cargo and container handling areas
• hard-to-illuminate industrial settings
• task lighting in wet or hazardous sites
DOCK LIGHT DESIGN AND ACCESSORIES:
• Single-strut arms (lengths from 24, 42, 60, and 90 inches)
• Optional double-strut arms feature sturdy wall brackets. to support extra weight.
• Reinforced socket rivets, zinc-plated steel mounting brackets and hardware are durable and resist corrosion.
• Steel housings for lamps with spring-loaded sockets offer better protection and support, and ease in lamp replacement.
• Touch controls allow horizontal or vertical positioning of head, with optional handles.
MODULAR DOCK LIGHT HEAD LAMP OPTIONS:
• Incandescent lamps offer low replacement cost, instant start-up, and excellent color rendering, with up to 300 watts power and 4,200 hours of lamp life
• Metal halide lamps offer energy efficient lighting, with bright white light, built-in glare guard, choice of 30, 70, and 100 watts, and up to 15,000 hours of lamp life
• High-pressure sodium lamps offer the lowest operating cost, up to 9,500 lumens (suitable for most dock lighting applications), up to 24,000 hours of lamp life and built-in glare guard.
• Quartz-halogen lamps offer the convenience of instant illumination, excellent color rendering, up to 3,000 hours of lamp life and built-in wire guard.
• LED dock lights are slowly replacing all other dock lights in the warehousing and distribution industry.
|Dimensions||42 × 12 × 12 in|