24-1/2″ W. x 60″ H. Drum Hand Truck. Barrel / Drum Truck. New. 800 LBS. Capacity. Rubber-On Steel Wheels. Weight: 58 LBS. Part Number: DBT-1200
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add to invoice or customer to provide carrier for transit. (Freight estimate assumes Dock-to-Dock transit). Freight Class 100. FOB: IN 46703
If you want the best hand truck for lifting and transporting steel drums this drum hand truck is the one!
We looked at many different drum caddy designs before settling on this one. It’s simply the best at the task of lifting, tilting and transporting steel or fiber drums. The quality is exceptional. We also think you will like the price.
The innovative design has wide handles for easy transporting of drums on concrete floors. A drum caddy maneuvers easily around your warehouse. Load and unload heavy drums with ease. Move a drum on and off a pallet, through narrow aisles and into dispensing position drum trucks are used in manufacturing facilities, warehouses and distribution centers.
Barrel trucks help you increase storage density and handling efficiency. They allow you to transport and store drums. They’re an ergonomic solution to handling steel and fiber rums.
Drum hand truck features:
• They allows you to transport and store drums.
• Uniform capacity is 800 pounds
• Innovative ergonomic 2 wheel drum truck design fully supports the drums weight so you don’t have to.
• Barrel truck handles 30 and 55-gallon steel and fiber drums that are 24″ to 48″ high
• Includes an adjustable chime hook that helps to secure the drum
• Wheels measure 12″ x 2″ and are available in rubber-on-steel or polyurethane-on-steel.
• Move and pour 30-gallon & 50-gallon drums weighing up to 800 LBS.
• Features a kickstand for holding unit at a tilt.
Drum Hand Truck Description:
24-1/2″ W. x 60″ H. Drum Hand Truck. Drum/ Barrel Trucks. New. 800 LBS. Capacity. Rubber-On Steel Wheels. Weight: 58 LBS. Part Number: DBT-1200
|Model||Overall Size (WxL)||Wheel Type||Net Weight (lbs)|
|Dimensions||29 × 20 × 60 in|