Structural Pallet Rack
SAMPLE STRUCTURAL RACKING BILL OF MATERIAL:
18′ h. x 42″ d. Structural Steel Upright. New. C3″ x 3.5 structural channel column. 24,000 lbs. cap. @ 66″ beam spacing. Standard footplate. Color: Royal blue. Weight: 190 LBS. Part Number: T0058599
22′ h. x 42″ d. Structural Steel Upright. New. C3″ x 3.5 structural channel column. 24,000 lbs. cap. @ 66″ beam spacing. Standard footplate. Color: Royal blue. Weight: 235 LBS. Part Number: T0058605
96″ x 4″ Structural C-Channel Beam. New. 5,341 lbs. cap./pr. with no cross tie. No step. Nut & bolt end piece. Color: Orange. Weight: 39 LBS. Part Number: T0058605
42″ d. x 46″ w. Wire decks. New. 2,500 lbs. capacity per piece based on evenly distributed load. 2.5″ x 4″ x 6 GA wire grid. (3)- 14 GA steel “Flared style” channel supports. Fits 1-5/8 step beams, box beams & structural channel beams. 1-1/2″ waterfall on front & back. Gray powder coat finish. Weight: 17.3 LBS. Part Number: 4246F3FA254046
NOTES: Pallet Racking for Sale has estimated Lead Time: 6-7 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 65. FOB: Chicago, IL 60160, Dallas, TX 75006 and San Diego, CA 92154. Flared wire decks are in stock for immediate shipment.
Structural Racking beats forklift abuse by TKO. The Heavyweight Pallet Rack Champion of the World is…Structural Rack! This pallet racking system for sale is pound for pound the strongest selective pallet rack system in the world!
We sell new and used heavy-duty hot rolled structural racking with bolted connections that’s a heavier duty alternative to roll formed steel racking for selective pallet rack systems, drive-in / drive though rack, push back rack applications. Our Structural racking for sale is available in a virtually unlimited selection of sizes and capacities to meet your specific storage needs.
One of the best things about the structural rack is that it’s extremely versatile. Because it’s made to last, it can be used in a variety of applications and stand up to each job. We’re not exaggerating when we call this the heavyweight champion…this rack is heavy duty and built to last!
Structural pallet racks are popular in the food distribution industry, which is notoriously tough on rack, because structural racking is known to be one of the most durable racking systems on the market. Our structural pallet racking for sale is designed, tested and manufactured under strict guidelines to give you a rigid, secure storage system that will provide decades of trouble free service.
You have lots of expenses. Racking systems don’t need to be a constant expense. When you buy low quality racking systems, you get low quality results. Many systems don’t last long and end up costing you way more than you anticipated in repairs. Structural racking is an investment in your business. They will last for years to come and keep their value for a long time.
Heavy duty structural steel storage systems with bolted connections. Structural upright frames are produced from high quality 3” or 4” wide structural C-Channel columns. Extensive diagonal bracing increases system rigidity and a large foot plates with pre-drilled holes improve load distribution. With structural uprights you get a massive lower horizontal brace for added strength.
Structural Racking Features and Benefits:
• Heavier duty alternative to roll form teardrop rack
• Bolted connection
• Used in selective, drive-in and pushback pallet racks
• Pallet racking for sale available in a variety of sizes and capacities
• Commonly used in food distribution – durable and easy to clean
• Upright frame capacities vary according to vertical beam spacing.
• Bolted beams are vertically adjustable on 2″ centers
• Standard colors: Uprights- Blue. Beams – Orange. Other colors including green are also available
• Structural racking accessories include Front-to-back beam ties that prevent beams from bowing or twisting, row spacers, pallet support bars, shims, optional cant leg or slope leg uprights
• Roll formed step beams can be manufactured to include nut & bolt style end piece connectors that will allow you to integrate low cost roll formed step beams with durable, long lasting structural uprights
Popular Structural Rack Upright & Beam Sizes Include:
• 20′ h. x 42″ d. Structural Steel Upright. New. C3″ x 3.5 structural channel column. 24,500 lbs. cap. @ 48″ beam spacing. Standard footplate. Color: Royal blue. Weight: 210 LBS PN. T0058602
• 16′ h. x 42″ d. Structural Steel Upright. New. C3″ x 3.5 structural channel column. 24,500 lbs. cap. @ 48″ beam spacing. Standard footplate. Color: Royal blue. Weight: 170.36 LBS PN. T0058593
• 96″ x 3″ Structural C-Channel Beam. New. 4904 lbs. cap. /pair with no cross tie. No step. Nut & bolt end piece. Color: Orange. Weight 36 LBS. PN. T0061617
• 96″ x 4″ 96″ x 3″ Structural C-Channel Beam. New. 4904 lbs. cap. /pair with no cross tie. No step. Nut & bolt end piece. Color: Orange. Weight 36 LBS. PN T0061617
• 144” x 6” Structural C-Channel Beam. New. 7935 lbs. cap. /pair with no cross tie. No step. Nut & bolt end piece. Color: Orange. Weight 101 LBS. PN. T0061661