This high capacity shelving utilizes Double Rivet Beams to increase capacities and allow for long span applications. These units are manufactured from heavy duty steel and feature a boltless rivet design which provides for easy installation without nuts, bolts or shelf clips. Shelves are accessible from all four sides and can be adjusted every 1-1/2”. Boltless shelving is available with particle board, white laminated particle board or flat wire grid decking. A wide range of sizes are available from Rack and Shelf Locations and are listed on our Industrial Shelving Quote Form below.
Boltless Warehouse Shelving is simply the most economical and easiest to install shelving system in the world!
We sell the ORIGINAL boltless shelving called Rivetier. It’s the industry standard. All other rivet shelving is patterned after our design. Our design consists of standard or heavy duty posts, low profile single rivet or double rivet beams, shelf deck supports and particle board decking.
The unique thing about rivet racks is that they don’t require nuts & bolts. It’s called rivet shelving because the post and beams have rivet connections that just snap together. Simply use a rubber mallet and install is a breeze.
Boltless warehouse shelving has an open design that requires no bracing. All sides are open for easy ergonomic access to stored items. Boltless shelving is ideal for storing boxes, cartons and bulk goods. It has a 700 LBS shelf capacity and is designed for hand loading.
Our rivet racks have solid steel corner posts, unlike the cheaper versions you will find in the home centers and big box stores. We also offer a variety of deck options including particle board, PB with Melamine, wire mesh and solid steel decking.
Your bulk shelving order will ship quickly, arrive promptly on your dock, packaged on a pallet or skid, unassembled, stacked banded and well protected from damage.
Advantages of Boltless Warehouse Shelving Include:
• The most economical shelving available
• The easiest shelving to install. No nuts and bolts required. Installs in half the time of other shelving systems. Reduces install cost over bolted shelving
• Ideal for most applications including warehouse storage, parts storage, back room storage, archive storage, basement and garage storage • Available in many heights, widths & depths
• Completely free standing
• Durable steel construction offers capacities that range from 600 LBS – 1000 LBS per shelf
• Perfect for storing light and bulky loads
• No bracing allows for easy access from all four sides
Please call us now at 800-763-9020 to discuss your rivet racking requirement with one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales people. We would be happy to send you a prompt, low cost quotation that includes shipping cost to your door. Please e-mail us at email@example.com