Chrysler CC 71 Compatible Corrugated Steel Container
Chrysler Standard cc70 and cc71 compatible corrugated steel container with tubular steel corner posts with pintles on bottom. Includes steel runners.
Drop gate on long side or no drop gate. Offered in rigid or collapsible (folding / KD) styles.
NOTES: THESE ARE NOT GENUINE Chrysler CC70 and cc71 Steel Bins. They are designed and manufactured as closely as possible to Chryslers original specifications based on original CC70 and CC71 drawings. They are similar right down to the same gauge steel, mesh, same base construction, same runners, same latches, same corner posts and same J-Channel.
The Chrysler cc 71 compatible corrugated steel container is a workhorse in the automotive industry. It’s designed to store and transport automotive component parts from the Tier 1 manufacturers and suppliers to the original equipment manufacturer (that being Chrysler). We have supplied rigid and collapsible steel car containers to an automotive stamping company that used them to safely store and transport metal parts to the factory.
The metal stamping company that bought the metal container pictured has a press that is as big as a house. The dies and molds were as big as a car. Large steel coils were rolled into the press on one end and finished parts come out the other end. These metals side parts are immediately loaded into steel containers. Drop gate allow for easy ergonomic access to stored parts which reduces stress on workers, reduces injuries and improves ergonomics.
As the automotive manufacturers roll out new lines of cars they must be well stocked with replacement parts to maintain that fleet of cars. That is why auto stamping facilities are often booked with business for years into the future. This requires a fleet of durable affordable corrugated steel containers to handle the increased inventory. Automotive companies spend millions of dollars a year buying metal containers and returnable shipping racks that are often custom made. We offer both domestic and imported corrugated steel containers.
Chrysler CC 71 compatible knock down corrugated steel car containers are built to last with durable heavy gauge tubular steel corner posts, steel side panels, steel base, tubular steel understructure and pin stacking feet. When you buy these metal containers, it includes 4 way steel runners. It comes with a drop gate on long side or no drop gate. Offered in rigid or collapsible (folding/ KD) styles. Chrysler standard steel containers and bins are built like a tank to offer greater durability and life span. Wire mesh containers are not good for this application because metal parts have edges that will hook on wire and get damaged.
We promise to provide you with excellent customer service, quality products, low prices and short lead times when you buy metal containers from Warehouse Rack and Shelf. Please email email@example.com or call 800-763-9020 to speak to a friendly salesperson. We would love to discuss your requirements.
Chrysler cc-71 compatible steel bulk car containers are stackable, collapsible and portable!
Standard Sizes Include:
CC00071 48” L x 45” W x 33” H Chrysler Bin w/ Gates on long sides; collapsible
CC3A 53” L x 42” W x 38” H Chrysler Bin w/ Gate on long side
CS-120 63.5” W x 48” W x 34” H Chrysler Bin w/ Gates on long sides: collapsible
CS00699 72” W x 48” W x 34” H Chrysler Bin w/ Gates on long sides
0WS0001 75” W x 48” W x 34” H Chrysler Bin w/ Gates on short sides
0C023344 96” W x 48” W x 28” H Chrysler Bin w/ No Gates
0C023341 96” W x 48” W x 33” H Chrysler Bin w/ No Gates
0C023345 120” W x 48” W x 28” H Chrysler Bin w/ No Gates
0C023342 120” W x 48” W x 33” H Chrysler Bin w/ No Gates
0C023346 144” W x 48” W x 28” H Chrysler Bin w/ No Gates
0C023343 144” W x 48” W x 33” H Chrysler Bin w/ No Gates
Questions that will help us better quote your requirements:
1. Do you have any drawings or notes that you can pass along on the container you would like us to quote?
2. We have seen these bins fabricated by other manufacturers in lighter gauge sides and floor panels than the Chrysler specs. call for, do you wish for us to quote exact authentic to the Chrysler design CC 71series bins or lighter, less expensive version?
3. Would you require a “First Off” production sample or just an Approval Drawing to sign off and then right into production?
6. Any Kennedy Placards required?
7. The container on this page is rigid / non-collapsible. Would you be interested in having us quote an optional collapsible version of this steel container. Collapsible containers knock down for reduced shipping cost. We can sometimes offer 100% delivered price to your dock based on full container load quantity.
• CC00071 48” L x 45” W x 33” H Gates on long sides; collapsible
• CC3A 53” L x 42” W x 38” H Gate on long side
• CS-120 63.5” W x 48” W x 34” H Gates on long sides: collapsible
• CS00699 72” W x 48” W x 34” H Gates on long sides
• 0WS0001 75” W x 48” W x 34” H Gates on short sides
• 0C023344 96” W x 48” W x 28” H No Gates
• 0C023341 96” W x 48” W x 33” H No Gates
• 0C023345 120” W x 48” W x 28” H No Gates
• 0C023342 120” W x 48” W x 33” H No Gates
• 0C023346 144” W x 48” W x 28” H No Gates
• 0C023343 144” W x 48” W x 33” H No Gates
Click on a product title below to view more details.