Pallet Stacking Frames
48 ” (Stringer) x 45″ (Deckboard) x 24″ Clear Height Corner Mount Pallet Stacking Frames. New. 1000 lbs. cap. Stackable four high. Nominal 1×6″ Endboard. Nominal 2×4 stringer. Finish: Blue Powder Coat Paint. Designed to attach to a 48″ x 45″ pallet. *Doesn’t include wood pallets. Weight: 40 LBS. Part Number: PSF-4555
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 6-7 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 65. FOB: St. Louis, MO 63120
Convert ordinary warehouse pallets to pallet stacking frames. Corner Mounted Pallet Stacking Frames are our most popular. Simply attach our pallet frames to your existing wood pallets, to create an economical pallet stacking system that utilizes air space while clearing floor space!
Pallet stacking frames are the most affordable stacking rack you can purchase. It is two end frames that are mounted to the wood pallet and join together in the middle. These are very flexible storage racks that can be disassembled when not in use. They make great shipping racks because stackable storage pallets can be knocked down for return shipping.
Our pallet stacking frames utilize air space to conserve floor space in your warehouse. Imagine how nice your facility will look if you can get all of the loose items off the floor and start stacking pallets into racks. Pallet stacking frames are ideal for seasonal applications because they can be disassembled or knocked down (KD) to save space when not in use.
A pallet stacking frame is typically used to store palletized material and super sacks. They help prevent damage that is associated with bulk stacking of product. Pallet stacking frames will help protect your product while in transit and storage. We stock standard sizes of stack racks but we specialize in providing custom pallet stacking systems designed to fit your requirements.
Pallet Stacking Frame Features and Benefits:
• Our pallet frames are designed for a variety of pallet sizes, including standard 48″ d. x 40″ w. GMA wood pallets, 48″ x 48″ and 60″ x 60″ pallet sizes
• They are available in corner mount or side mount styles.
• Stackable 3 to 5 high, our frames help you better utilize the vertical storage space in your warehouse
• These racks prevent damage associated with bulk-stacking pallet loads
• These stack racks are great for storing seasonal products
• Frames knock down and easily stored when not in use
• These racks allow you to store difficult-to-handle products
• They can accommodate thousands of pounds, and are designed for a variety of storage applications
• Our 60″ x 60″ side-mounted frames make great tire storage racks.