Loading Dock Lift
72″ x 96″ Premium Truck Scissor Dock Lift. New. 8″ lowered height. 68″ raised height. 5,000 LBS capacity. 62″ x 93″ overall frame size. Weight: 2902 LBS. Part Number: WL-100-5-68
NOTES: Loading Dock Scissor Lift. Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add to invoice or customer to provide carrier for transit. (Shipping Wt. 3007 LBS) (Ships Class 60) (Freight estimate assumes Dock-to-Dock transit). FOB: IN 46703
This hydraulic loading dock lift is used as a replacement for when there’s not room for a full size loading dock!
A loading dock lift is a large hydraulic scissor lift with checkered plate steel deck that lifts palletized loads and individuals with pallet trucks from the ground up to the back end of a truck. This loading dock scissor lift is used to load trailers when no dock is present.
If you don’t have the space or money to install a full size loading dock at your facility, then you should consider this hydraulic mobile dock lift. It’s a premium scissor dock that works well in tight places. It has a 5,000 LBS lifting capacity that allows you to lift heavy loads.
Loading dock scissor lifts are built to last many years in harsh industrial applications. Think of how nice it would be to be able to simply and easily load product onto trucks. The purpose of most businesses is to move product out the door and the hydraulic loading dock lift helps you achieve that goal!
Loading Dock Scissor Lift Safety Features:
• Save time and reduce man-hours where there are no docks.
• Pit or surface mount with the optional approach ramp.
• Scissor Docks engineered and designed for maximum safety and efficiency.
• Checkered plate deck is made of heavy gauge steel for years of use.
• The electric toe-guard is a patented feature essential to the safety of personnel.
• The guard is made from L-shaped aluminum extrusion and hangs below the entire perimeter of the deck.
• If the Scissor Dock is being lowered while an object such as a person’s hand or foot is in its path, the guard will be triggered and electrically stop the table from lowering.
• Once the object is removed, the table will once again be operable; there is no need to reset the unit.
• Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks.
• Scissor Docks complete with upper travel limit switch and overload relief valve.
• Push-button control is 24V AC on a 20 foot long coil cord.
• Pre-wired control box includes magnetic starter and overload fuse.
• High visibility removable handrails with fixed toe-boards are standard.
• Includes beveled toe-guards and electric toe-guards around perimeter of platform.
• Without toe-guard provisions, scissor tables do not meet OSHA or ANSI standards and are extremely dangerous to operate.
• External 6.5 HP 208-230/460V, 3-phase, 60 Hz motor may be located up to 8 feet away from lift.
• OSHA and ANSI compliant.
|Premium Loading Dock Scissor Lifts|
|Model||Platform Size (WxL)||Lowered Height||Raised Height||Capacity (lbs)||Overall Frame Size (WxL)||Net Weight (lbs)|
|Dimensions||72 × 96 × 60 in|