Extra Heavy Duty Steel Shelving | High Capacity Die Shelving
• 36″ w. x 18″ d. x 84″ h. Heavy Duty Steel Shelving. 5 shelves per unit. 2,800 LBS shelf capacity. Part Number: HCS361884-5HG
• 48″ w. x 18″ d. x 84″ h. Heavy Duty Steel Shelving. 5 shelves per unit. 2,600 LBS shelf capacity. Part Number: HCS481884-5HG
• 48″ w. x 24″ d. x 84″ h. Heavy Duty Steel Shelving. 5 shelves per unit. 2,500 LBS shelf capacity. Part Number: HCS482484-5HG
• 60″ w. x 24″ d. x 84″ h. Heavy Duty Steel Shelving. 5 shelves per unit. 2,300 LBS shelf capacity. Part Number: HCS602484-5HG
• 72″ w. x 24″ d. x 84″ h. Heavy Duty Steel Shelving. 5 shelves per unit. 2,000 LBS shelf capacity. Part Number: HCS722484-5HG
NOTES: Capacities based on evenly distributed loads. FOB: Memphis, TN, Mechanicsburg, PA, Orlando, FL, Los Angeles, CA, Dayton, OH and Dallas, TX. Lead Time: In stock. Allow 1-2 weeks delivery. Ship best way pre-paid & add or customer to provide name of carrier for transit.
We have the solution for your heavy duty high capacity shelving requirements. If you are storing heavy tools and dies, you will need our bolted, extra heavy duty steel shelving. Keep in mind these are not modular so they cannot be attached together in a row (we do have lighter duty versions that are modular). The heaviest high capacity shelving units are stand alone units with a bolted connection.
Extra heavy duty steel shelving has high capacity reinforced bolted shelves. The steel shelves have a welded reinforced channel to help prevent deflection under heavy loading conditions. The shelves are adjustable on 1 inch increments. Our standard high capacity shelving units have 5 shelves with nut and bolt assembly. The units come in a standard battleship gray powder coat paint finish.
Extra heavy duty steel shelving is needed for high capacity storage applications. Sometimes standard metal shelving just won’t cut it. Heavy point load applications will damage standard metal shelving. So for the longevity of your system buy the correct high capacity shelving units from the start. Heavy gauge steel shelving with reinforced channel and bolted connections is the Heavies Duty Steel Shelving System on the Market – Hands Down!
Extra High Capacity Shelving Units have from 2,000-2,800 LBS Capacity (based on evenly distributed loads. Capacity based on 1.65 safety factor) then you need our high capacity die rack shelving unit. It requires no x-braces, has 360 degree access and offers high shelf capacity.