Paint and Ink Cabinets
43″ w. x 18″ d. x 65″ h. (40″ W x 15″ D x 62″ ID) Paint & Ink Storage Cabinet. New. 60 gal. capacity. 5 shelves, 2 door manual close. Color: Red. Weight: 343 LBS. Part Number: PI-47
NOTES: In stock, allow 5-7 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 70. FOB: Wellsburg, WV 26070, Ontario, CA 91761 or Portland, OR 97210
The local Fire Marshall insists that you store cans of paint and ink in safety cabinets!
FM approved paint & ink cabinets for safely and securely storing and organizing paint and ink cans. Paint cabinets and ink cabinets include all the features of other cabinets and are available in red and yellow with additional shelves to maximize storage space. Capacity is based on the number of 1 gallon paint containers the cabinet will hold.
Keep cans of paint and ink near work areas. It will help increase safety and productivity. Paint and ink cabinets are an ideal way to densely store and organize cans of paint and ink. What makes paint and ink cabinets so special is that they have a double wall construction that keeps contents safe in the event of a fire.
New 30 Gallon paint cabinet models are designed to store 30 – 1 gallon paint cans or 252 – 12oz. aerosol cans. If you’re wanting to buy a storage cabinet for storing cans of paint and ink, why would you buy just a storage cabinet when you can buy a non-flammable paint cabinet? It amounts to increased safety of employee’s and products.
Paint and ink cabinets can help reduce insurance rates!
Paint Cabinets / Ink Cabinets Features Include:
• Galvanized steel shelves, adjustable on 4.75″ centers, support 350 pounds.
• Galvanized steel leveling legs
• Internal and external welded 18 gauge steel double wall panel construction with 1.5″ air space
• 2″ raised leak proof sill
• 2″ vent with fire baffle and cap
• Ground connection
• Available in red and yellow finishes
• manual or self-closing doors
• Meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 Specifications
• Self-closing models meet UFC 79