Eagle-Justrite Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets
65″ tall x 43″ wide x 18″ deep Eagle / Justrite Flammable Liquid Storage Safety Cabinets. New. Includes 3 – Galvanized Shelves adjustable on 3″ increments. 18-Gauge double wall construction. 2″ leak proof sump. Your choice of Manual or Self Closing steel doors with keyed padlocks. Color: Safety Yellow. ***MOST POPULAR MODEL.
NOTES: *Available in a variety of different sizes. Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. FOB: Deerfield, IL
The main purpose of a flammable liquid storage cabinet is to keep gas, kerosene and other flammable liquids from exploding long enough for people to safely exit the building.
People have a misconception about flammable liquid storage cabinets. They think that if liquid combusts while in the cabinet the cabinet will self extinguish the fire – that is not correct. The main purpose of a flammable liquid storage cabinet is to hold flammable products away from fire and prevent them from exploding long enough for employees to vacate the facility. They are rated to withstand up to 10 minutes of fire suppression which meets NFPA Code 30.
The popular Eagle and Justrite brands of safety cabinets are actually the exact same cabinets just with different brand names. It really boils down to brand loyalty and which name you prefer. In fact, these high quality safety cabinets have been manufactured in the same factory for over 10 years.
Our Safety Cabinets Come with these Features:
- Flammable safety cabinets are made of a double 18-gauge steel wall construction. There is a 1-1/2″ air space between the walls.
- They include galvanized steel shelves that are adjustable on 3″ increments. The shelves have 350 LBS capacity and are FM approved.
- They come with manual or self-closing doors. Some States and municipalities require self-closing doors.
- Self-closing doors can be propped open while in use with a supplied fusible link made of lead that will melt in 150-degree heat which will automatically close the door in case of fire.
- They also have a 2″ leak proof sump that helps capture leaks.
- They have built in grounding connections.
- All cabinets are keyed alike but they also allow for a padlock if needed for extra security.
- Our cabinets have a 10-year factory warranty.