Teardrop Tire Storage Rack
THESE ARE THE COMPONENTS THAT COMPRISE TEARDROP TIRE RACKS (other sizes available):
- 10′ h. x 18″ d. Teardrop upright. New. 3-3/16″ x 2-9/16″ x 15 GA. steel column. 15,700 lbs. capacity @ 48″ beam spacing. Includes 3-3/8″ d. x 5-1/4″ w. x 1/8″ enlarged galvanized foot plates. Color: Royal Blue. Weight: 47 LBS. Part Number: L654270
- 96″ x 3″ Teardrop step beam. New. 2710 lbs. capacity/pair. 1-5/8″ step. Includes factory installed piston lock. Color: Safety Orange. Weight: 28 LBS.
- 24″ Row spacer. New. Includes hardware. Weight: 3 LBS. Part Number: T0047980
- 4-1/4″ x 1/2″ Anchor Bolts. New. Weight: 0.22 LBS. Part Number: T0034139
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 4-5 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 60/125. FOB: Chicago, IL 60160, Sumter, SC 29154, Dallas, TX 75006 and San Diego, CA 92154
Teardrop tire racks are the tire storage racks the big boys use!
Industrial tire racks are the highest density tire storage rack system that still allow for accessibility. Teardrop pallet racking is commonly used by tire retailers and distributors. The true advantage to this tire rack system is that it allows you access to every tire from the aisle. You must access upper levels with the use of a rolling ladder or lift truck.
Teardrop tire racks require aisles. They are usually configured with a single row along a wall, an aisle, a back-to-back row and then an aisle. Yes, there are denser, heavy duty tire rack systems on the market, but few that offer you the accessibility you get with teardrop tire rack.
Tire manufacturers and distributors that need greater density often use stack-able industrial tire racks to transport and store tires. But the tire stack rack system doesn’t allow you access to every tire because tires are stacked on their sides in stack racks. It all depends on how you want to handle your tires.
When looking for tire racks online, teardrop tire racks offer a greater selectivity that is required in tire warehouses and big box retail stores!
Heavy Duty Tire Rack Features:
- Constructed of heavy-duty teardrop selective pallet rack
- Boltless storage rack with beam levels that are fully adjustable on 2” increments
- Uprights have footplates with pre-drilled holes that allow you to anchor to the floor
- Designed to store tires of varying sizes at great heights
- Tire storage racks are used in tire warehouses, distribution centers, retail stores and tire shops.
- Require less installation time than wood racks
- Offer greater selectivity
- Last many years longer than wood or lighter boltless tire rack systems
- Tire racks can also be constructed of wide span shelving
- Our teardrop tire storage system can be found in Walmart Sam’s Clubs and many fine tire warehouses throughout the country
- Available in units from 2 to 6 tiers high
- Attractive enough for the show room, yet durable enough for use in bulk tire storage applications
- Add-on units can be installed easily and economically with fewer additional posts than other more costly systems