Straight Wall Containers
Plastic Straight Wall Stacking Container. (Outside Dims: 24″ L. x 15″ W. x 9-1/2″ H.) Solid sides and solid base. Perfect when space is at a premium. Efficient shipping, storage, and work-in-progress containers. Color: Gray. Part Number: RSO2415-9
NOTES: *MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 100 PCS. In stock, allow est. 5-7 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 125. FOB: Akron, OH 44301
Stackable plastic straight wall containers are used for in-process handling, storage and manufacturer to supplier closed loop shipping!
Our line of straight wall storage containers offers greater capacity and flexibility for parts shipping, in-process handling, and storage in manufacturing applications. Straight, solid walls provide optimal internal and external space efficiency.
Industrial grade plastic straight wall containers for shipping, storage and work-in-progress activities. Hand holes on all four sides allow you to grab from any angle. They provide efficient cubing in trucks and on pallets. Strong 1” wide stacking rims and external ribbing provide added strength. One-inch wall thickness.
Reusable straight wall storage containers deliver total cost savings and efficiency throughout the supplier-to-manufacturer material handling process. Our stack-only modular containers are ideal for closed loop shipping, in-process handling and storage applications where the same containers are used throughout.
Straight Wall Container Features and Benefits:
• Containers cube 48″ x 45″ pallets
• Reinforced sides and bottoms enhance product protection
• Interworking sizes allow mixed stacking on a pallet
• Perimeter dust skirt on select sizes for added product protection
• Compatible with other brands to expand your existing system
• Ergonomic handles for easy lifting
• Injection-molded HDPE construction resists impact, moisture and most chemicals
• Use with temperatures of -20˚ to 120˚ F
• Customization and identification options available
• Backed by a one-year limited warranty
• 100% recyclable
Note: 50 PC Minimum order restrictions apply to straight wall containers. Priced per application.