Mechanical Drum Transporter. New. Foot Pump. 27″ – 47″ service range. 1,500 LBS capacity. Color: Yellow. Weight: 276 LBS. Part Number: DCR-880-H
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add to invoice or customer to provide carrier for transit. (Shipping Wt.: 300 LBS) (Ships Class 150) (Freight estimate assumes Dock-to-Dock transit). FOB: IN 46703
The mechanical drum transporter has a beautifully simple design that efficiently transports 55 gallon drums!
The drum transporter is designed to lift and transport fiber, plastic and steel drums with a top lip. Why lift, tilt and roll carts with a drum truck when you can let this drum lifting device do all of the work. It has an ergonomic handle a rolls around concrete floors with ease.
Drum transporters have beak that hooks to the top lift of a 55 gallon drum. You simply step on the foot pump to raise or lower the drum. When drum is in the upright position you can maneuver the drum through aisles of a warehouse or through work areas.
Store and transport drums easily with a drum transporter. Load and unload drums from wood pallets with the use of this drum lifting device. The drum transporter will bring drums to work areas and offers a service height of 27” to 47”. It’s an ergonomic solution to handling drums in your facility.
Drum Transporter Features:
• Steel jaw securely grips the top lip of the drum.
• Available with either a manual mechanical ratchet or a foot pump hydraulic lift mechanism.
• Straddle legs rotate for access to drums on pallets.
• Drum lifting device rolls on (4) 8″ x 2″ phenolic casters.
• All welded steel construction
• Push handle folds down for easy access to ratchet and foot pump.
• Powder coated with a safety yellow finish.
• Optional scale weighs drums to an accuracy of +/-0.5 lbs. Optional scale includes (6) D cell batteries and an AC adaptor.
|Economical Mechanical Drum Transporter|
|Model||Description||Jaw Service Range||Capacity (lbs)||Net Weight (lbs)|
|Dimensions||48 × 56 × 60 in|