Plastic Mesh Liners for Wire Containers
40″ w. x 48″ d. x 36″ h. Plastic Mesh Inserts for Wire Containers. New. 1/2″ x 1/2″ diamond mesh construction. Color: Black. PN. SLW-W-5-404836 NOTE: Available in a variety of standard and custom sizes.
Plastic Mesh Container Liners for Industrial Containers are ideal for storing small parts – and did I mention they are affordable!
Plastic mesh container liners were designed out of necessity. We were getting lots of calls from customers wanting our large wire baskets (that have 2″ x 2″ x 2 GA mesh) BUT they wanted us to custom manufacture them with special 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 11 GA. Unfortunately the 1/2″ x 1/2″ wire mesh is only available on our junior wire container. The smaller mesh is not available on our larger industrial containers.
The solution was plastic mesh container liners. The diamond shaped plastic mesh liners allow you to take a standard 40″ x 48″ wire container that has 2″ x 2″ mesh and convert it to a wire basket that has a 1/2″ x 1/2 diamond shaped plastic mesh.
This product is very new to the market and we are slowly stocking small quantities of plastic mesh liners in a variety of sizes.We have vinyl mesh inserts available for our standard junior, medium, senior and extra-large industrial containers.
Plastic mesh inserts for wire containers gives you many advantages including:
• Allows use of standard/ stock wire containers offered in a variety of sizes
• Wire containers are collapsible & stackable
• Heavy duty 4,000 LBS capacity
• Plastic mesh liner are highly durable for long life
• Affordable plastic insert can easily be replaced when worn out
• Plastic inserts are recyclable
• Offers effective small part containment