16′ h. x 42″ d. Teardrop upright. New. 3″ x 2-9/16″ x 15 GA. steel column. 16,716 lbs. capacity @ 48″ beam spacing. Includes 3-3/8″ d. x 5-1/4″ w. x 1/8″ enlarged galvanized foot plates. Bolted Bracing. Color: Royal Blue. Weight: 89 LBS. Part Number: T0202639
NOTES: In stock, allow est. 5-7 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 125. FOB: Chicago, IL 60446, Atlanta, GA 30297, Dallas, TX 75228 and Los Angeles, CA 92408
Teardrop uprights are the most universal uprights in the World! Teardrop uprights are the primary building block of a selective pallet rack system!
Teardrop rack is the most popular style of rack in the industry. It is considered the universal rack system and most manufacturers make a Teardrop style rack. Most teardrop style racks are compatible. The term teardrop comes from shape of the holes on the face or front of the upright column.
Teardrop uprights with bolted bracing has become the new standard and is provided fully assembled from the factory. Our tear drop uprights with factory bolted bracing utilize grade 5 serrated lock nuts is manufactured to RMI (Rack Manufacturers Institute) specifications. The bolted bracing has been designed by engineers and is considered just as safe and secure as uprights with welded bracing. The advantage comes in the low cost due to reduction in labor cost.
We also offer you Interlake teardrop uprights with welded bracing. Welded bracing is the traditional way bracing was provided. It’s a very popular choice. We can provide you the world famous Interlake teardrop upright with welded bracing. The columns are a true 3″ x 3″ in size and color is traditional vista green. This is what is found in warehouses throughout the world. It’s the rack industries most popular pallet rack system.
Teardrop uprights have a far greater resale value on the used market. Teardrop uprights are a good investment!
Popular part numbers for bolted upright frames include: T0202591 (8x42x15GA), T0202603 (10x42x15GA), T0202615 (12x42x15GA), T0202639 (16x42x15GA), T0202717 (16x42x14GA), T0202741 (20x42x14GA) and T0202918 (20x42x12GA).
Popular part numbers for Interlake welded upright frames include: U0072748 (8×42), U0072756 (12×42), U0072764 (16x42x15GA), U0072992 (16x42x14GA), U0073000 (20x42x14GA).
Teardrop Upright Features:
• Teardrop uprights (along with beams) are one of the two primary components to teardrop pallet rack
• The upright frame consists of two columns joined together with horizontal and vertical bracing.
• They are the vertical member that supports the orange horizontal teardrop load beams
• Offered in a variety of sizes and capacities
• They are also offered with either bolted or welded bracing. Bolted bracing is typically less expensive and allows you to easily replace damage bracing in the future.
• Includes standard 4-11/16″ d. x 5-5/16″ w. foot plates or optional 5″ x 7″ or 8″ x 8″ enlarged seismic foot plates. Foot plates allow you to anchor upright to the concrete floor.
• Available in two colors: Royal Blue or Vista Green.
• Offered in standard heights that range from 8′, 12′, 16′ and 20′ high.
• Typical upright frame depths (front to back) range from 36″, 42″ (most popular), 48″ & 60″ depth.