Open Steel Shelving
48″ w. x 24″ d. x 75″ h. Open Steel Shelving Starter Unit. New. (5) – (22 GA.) shelves per unit. Clip style. Angle Posts in Front & Rear. Open back & sides. Color: Gray. Weight: 99 LBS. Part Number: 482475WPSS-DSS
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. Ships freight class 70. FOB: Paris, KY 40361, Plano, TX 75074 or San Dimas, CA 91773
Let’s be open about this, open steel shelving is both durable and affordable! We have the Nation’s lowest prices on new and used heavy duty industrial grade steel shelving units!
Warehouse Rack & Shelf LLC stocks open steel shelving (also called open metal shelving) for business, industry, warehouse, distribution and government applications. We specialize in automotive, pharmaceutical & archive shelving. Automotive shelving is a highly versatile system for efficiently storing automotive parts.
We offer both heavy duty industrial shelving and commercial shelving systems. Commercial grade open metal shelving is ideal for offices, backroom applications or for those applications that don’t require high load capacities. Open steel shelving is ideal for bulky or packaged items. Our open metal shelving uses compression clips, rather than nuts and bolts, making it quick and easy to install or rearrange shelf locations.
Open steel shelving units provide basic all-purpose storage. Open design for visual inventory. It’s designed for easy stocking and retrieval. Side and end sway braces provide stability. Steel Shelving is available in open and closed shelving units, as well as starter and add-on style units.
As the name implies, open steel shelving doesn’t have any back panels or side panels. It has x-braces but not on every unit. It has an open design that is less expensive than closed steel shelving!
Advantages of our Steel Shelving Units
- 1″ vertical adjustability.
- Includes shelf clips
- Side edges are double flanged
- Roll formed, spot welded box beam construction
- Lapped and welded corners
- Open style or with closed backs and sides.
- Back and side bracing
- Available in many sizes
Popular Sizes of Open Metal Shelving
- 85″ h. x 12″ d. x 36″ w. Industrial Grade Steel Shelving. 400# shelf capacity. 5 shelves per section. Open back & sides. Clip style or nut & bolt.
- 85″ h. x 18″ d. x 36″ w. Industrial Grade Steel Shelving. 380# shelf capacity. 5 shelves per section. Open back & sides. Clip style or nut & bolt.
- 85″ h. x 24″ d. x 36″ w. Industrial Grade Steel Shelving. 360# shelf capacity. 5 shelves per section. Open back & sides. Clip style or nut & bolt.
Our Compression Clip
Two tabs fit firmly into post slots. Shelf fits between top of clip & post. Rearranging shelf locations is simple and easy.
Industrial Grade Shelving To Support Catwalk Systems
Engineered to meet or exceed all OSHA requirements, catwalk systems make use of wasted overhead space while minimizing utility costs.
*Extra shelves, closed backs, closed sides are available.
*Lead Time: In stock, allow 4-5 days to ship/Stock FOB: KY., TX., PA., CA.