Boltless Record Shelving
69″ W. x 30″ D. x 84″ H. RiveTier II Record Archive Storage Shelving. New. 4 Shelves per Unit. Approx. 80 Boxes Stored. For Box Sizes up to: 13″ W. x 16.75″ D. x 10.5″ H. (Particle Board Decking Sold Separately). Weight: 121.2 LBS. Part Number: RS26930-5
NOTES: In stock, allow est. 5-7 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 55. FOB: Plano, TX 75074, Paris, KY 40361 and San Dimas, CA 91773
Boltless record shelving is the least expensive, easiest to install archive shelving available!
For record storage, our boltless record shelving units provide a high quality, cost effective alternative to traditional metal clip shelving. Data storage facilities require high-density, high-efficiency storage systems. Boltless record storage systems offer you more bang for the buck.
We offer a variety of record storage options including ones constructed of boltless shelving, wide span shelving or pallet racks with corrugated decking, for tall multi-level pick systems that utilize catwalks or order pickers. The height, length, depth and weight capacity required will determine which style of shelving you need.
Boltless shelving is ideal for record storage. It has no sway braces, enabling unobstructed access from all four sides of the shelving unit. A second level mezzanine can be added, to double your record storage space without adding overhead. Boltless shelving is simply the least expensive and easiest to install style of record shelving available.
Boltless Record Shelving Features & Benefits:
• Designed to store archive boxes the size of:
• No sway braces enables unobstructed access from all four sides.
• A second level mezzanine can be added, to double your boltless shelving space without adding overhead.
• With a shelf size of 5’ wide by 2’ high by 2’ deep (the most efficient configuration available) each record storage shelf holds up to 20 archive boxes.
• Most popular shelf width: 69” wide.
• Available shelf depths: 15”, 24” and 30” deep
• Most popular shelf height: 84” high
• Shelving is modular, so you can add on in the future.
• Installation is easy, requiring NO nuts and bolts, clips or tools.