Intermediate Duty Cantilever Rack
A POPULAR INTERMEDIATE DUTY CANTILEVER RACK BILL OF MATERIAL:
- 16′ h. Single Sided Cantilever Tower. New. Includes 62″ stackable base assembly. Constructed of cold roll formed steel. 6,500 lbs. capacity per side. Color: Gray Enamel. Weight: 345 LBS. Part Number: SS1662
- 16′ h. Double Sided Cantilever Tower. New. Includes 106″ stackable base assembly. Constructed of cold roll formed steel. 6,500 lbs. capacity per side. Color: Gray Enamel. Weight: 410 LBS. Part Number: DS16106
- 48″ long x 4″ h. x 2000 lbs. capacity Straight Cantilever Arm. New. No stop on end. Color: Gray Enamel. Weight: 33 LBS. Part Number: XSA48
- 48″ center-to-center Brace Beams. New. Set of 2 horizontals. Used to attach towers together in a row). Weight: 32 LBS. Part Number: B248
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 65. FOB: Omaha NE 68788
Intermediate Duty Cantilever Rack – We offer the lowest price on high quality industrial cantilever racking. Cantilever rack is offered in varying capacities including Light Duty, Intermediate Duty, Heavy Duty & Extra Heavy Duty cantilever racking.
Intermediate Duty Cantilever Rack has capacities that range from 1000-2000 LBS. per arm (based on the arm length). To determine arm capacity take the total weight of the bundle (or bundles) being stored on each level and divide it by the number of arms supporting the bundle. Intermediate duty cantilever rack is designed for storage of light long loads and is primarily used in warehouses, light manufacturing facilities, workshops and garages.
We offer a full line of light duty, intermediate duty, heavy and extra heavy duty cantilever racks. We provide multiple configurations of a wide variety of cantilever racks. Our roll formed and structural cantilever racks can be configured for a wide range of applications. We have the products that generates solutions for your storage needs.
A Unit of Intermediate Duty Cantilever Rack has 3 Primary Components:
1. Single or Double Sided Cantilever Towers – Tower includes a stackable base. Popular tower heights include: 8′, 12′ & 16′.
2. Cantilever Arms – Popular arm lengths include 36″, 48″ & 60″. Arms can be provided straight or slanged.
3. Brace Panel – Attaches towers together to create a unit or row. Bracing offered in 36″, 48″, 60″ & 72″ widths.