Wire Decking with Step Channel Supports | Toes Up Wire Decking
42″ d. x 46″ w. Wire decks. New. 2,500 lbs. capacity per piece based on evenly distributed load. 2.5″ x 4″ x 6 GA wire grid. (3)- 14 GA steel “Step style” channel supports. 1-1/2″ waterfall on front & back. Gray powder coat finish. Weight: 17.4 LBS. Part Number: 4246S3A254046 *NOTE: THIS IS OUR MOST POPULAR WIRE DECK. IT’S ALSO THE MOST COMMON. IT IS DESIGNED TO FIT ON A STANDARD 1-5/8″ PALLET RACK STEP BEAM.
NOTES: In stock, allow est. 5-7 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 50. FOB: Chicago, IL 60446, Atlanta, GA 30297, Dallas, TX 75228 and Los Angeles, CA 92408
Wire decking with step channel supports is the most popular wire deck because it gives you the greatest support at the lowest price!
Standard step channel wire decking is designed for standard 1-5/8” step beams. Step channel wire decking offers greater capacity. Step style wire decking is by far our most popular wire decking. Wire decking with step style channel supports are supported by the beams of a selective pallet rack system.
Standard wire decking with step channel supports are the most popular wire decks for pallet racks because they sit down in a standard 1-5/8″ step beam and offer greater strength at a lower cost! Step style wire decks are designed for the most common pallet rack beam which has a standard 1-5/8” step.
We offer you the #1 selling wire decking in the world. We manufacture and sell the highest quality wire decks in the industry. We stock 22 standard sizes. We ship step channel wire decking from the World’s largest stock located in: Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Los Angeles, CA, Dallas, TX and Atlanta, GA. Our step channel wire decks are considered the industry standard.
Wire Decking Features and Benefits:
• Stocked in two styles: flared channel and step channel
• Both flared and step have a waterfall design and U-channel supports, the difference is how the supports are designed
• Step channel wire decking has channels designed to set down into 1-5/8” standard step beam
• Flared channel wire decking has channels that are pressed or flattened on the ends to set down on the top of the beam. It offers universal fit. IT works with step beams, box beams and structural channel beams
• If your beams have a 1-5/8” step than you should purchase step channel wire decking
• If your beams don’t have a 1-5/8” step than you will need a flared channel wire decking.
• You typically put 2-3 PCS of wire decking on a beam level depending on the length of the beam
• 96” long beams use 2 PCS of 46” wide wire decking
• 144” long beams uses 3 PCS of 46” wide wire decking
• Measure the length of your beams and the depth of your uprights to determine the wire deck you need
• They come standard with an attractive and durable gray powder coat finish (we can also provide a special galvanized finish)
• Custom sizes and designs are our specialty