Collapsible “Knock Down” IBC Intermediate Bulk Containers
WHEN REQUESTING A QUOTE FOR COLLAPSIBLE IBC CONTAINERS PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WANT A LID OR NO LID
44″ l. x 52″ w. x 43″ overall height (37.6″ useable height) Collapsible IBC Intermediate Bulk Container WITH Lid. New. 3,000 LBS Capacity. Collapsible. Stackable 4 high. Maximum Dynamic Stacking 2 high. Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish + aluminum zinc plate welded with tube frame. Weight: 302 LBS. NOTE: (129 = 1 full container). PART NUMBER: MC-2-HDG
44″ l. x 52″ w. x 43″ overall height (37.6″ useable height) Collapsible IBC Intermediate Bulk Container WITHOUT Lid (NO LID). New. 3,000 LBS Capacity. Collapsible. Stackable 4 high. Maximum Dynamic Stacking 2 high. Hot Dipped Galvanized Finish + aluminum zinc plate welded with tube frame. Weight: 292 LBS. NOTE: (142 = 1 full container). Part Number: MC-2-NL-FPL190-HDG
NOTES: WHEN SENDING US A REQUEST FOR QUOTE PLEASE BE SURE TO SPECIFY IF YOU WANT CONTAINER TO HAVE A LID OR NO LID. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 20 PCS. PLEASE SPECIFY PART NUMBER WHEN REQUESTING QUOTE. IN MANY CASES WE CAN OFFER YOU FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER FULL CONTAINER LOAD QUANTITY. We specialize in custom sizes – just ask. Doesn’t include plastic insert or tank. Lead Time: 10-11 weeks. We do not currently stock these in house. FOB: Chicago, IL 60446 Allentown, PA 19530, Dallas, TX 75228 Charlotte, NC 28092, Los Angeles, CA 92408 Seattle, WA 98390
What makes our IBC containers unique is that they are designed to hold 310 gallons, their collapsible and only available for sale – not for rent.
Storing and transporting liquids and semi solids can be difficult, especially in bulk. Intermediate Bulk Containers are the ideal solution. These 310 gallon IBC totes are heavy duty, durable and can stand up to the job.
Because they’re heavy duty, IBC transport containers can be very expensive. Due to the price point, customers have historically rented them instead of purchasing. However, customers have recently been wanting to purchase instead of just renting. Purchasing these containers over renting makes a lot of sense, especially when you think about the ROI.
Our IBC transport containers have a galvanized or powder coated finish, which helps to prevent rust and corrosion and prolong the life of your container. This is especially important when working with liquids. You’ll save money in the long run because you won’t have to replace them constantly.
Many other models are made of stainless steel, which needlessly increases the cost. The galvanized finish is a much cheaper alternative and a 310 gallon tote will last you for years to come!
Another great feature is that IBC totes are reusable, so you will also save a ton of money on shipping supplies. Just make sure you get the containers back! IBC Containers help you cube out your trailer much more efficiently, which allows you to ship more. Shipping more translates into more profit.
Using IBC transport containers increase the safety of your operation. Properly storing and transporting liquids prevents spills and accidents. They can be used to store hazardous materials, which can help you comply with safety standards and avoid costly mistakes or fines.
IBC Collapsible Containers are stackable 4 to 5 high. By stacking up, you maximize your space and increase your storage density. They’re collapsible, so they’re easy to store! Fold them up and stack them up to 12 containers high. Heavy duty containers can be bulky and difficult to store, so this is a huge advantage.
They can work with your current infrastructure, so you don’t have to buy new machinery or racks. They’re pallet mounted, and forklifts or pallet jacks can transport IBCs.
We have more than 30 years of experience in the storage and material handling industry. Until now, these have been too expensive for purchase, so we are pleased to be able to bring this storage solution to our customers at an affordable price point. This is an addition to our already extensive line of rigid and collapsible plastic, steel and wire containers.
IBC Collapsible Transport Containers Features & Benefits:
- IBC’s are traditionally rented, we now offer these durable and cost efficient IBC containers for sale
- Unique Collapsible design allows customer to knock them down when not in use
- Collapsible design helps you better cube out a trailer and reduces return shipping cost
- Collapsible for better space utilization in warehouse and trailer
- This multi-use industrial container is rigid with lockable handle
- Stackable 4 high / Stackable folded 15 units
- Solid sides five more strength and durability
- Available with and without lid. Optional lid offers protection and security
- Custom made, currently not available in stock, manufactured, shipped and delivered in est. 9-10 weeks.
- We offer 100% free delivery to your dock on direct container load shipments
- Replaces 6 – 55 gallon drums
- Can store 2 wide 2 high in a trailer when fully assembled
- Robotically welded steel construction
- 2-way fork entry. Optional 4-way fork entry is also available
- The only manufacturer who can provide in-house high quality electro-galvanized, hot dipped galvanized finish or powder coat finish in a variety of colors
- Galvanized finish prevents rust and corrosion
- Returnable, Re-useable, Recyclable = Good for the environment
- Used for storing and transporting oil, liquids, solids, semi-solids, grains, specialty juices, powders
- Popular in the following industries: Food and Beverage, Liquid, granular and other nonhazardous chemicals, Petrochemical, synthetic and natural rubber industries
- Customer to supply plastic sleeve or bladder that goes into our IBC container