Wire Pallets | Non-Flammable Rackable Steel Pallet with Wire Mesh Deck
40″ x 48″ x 5.2″ Rackable Steel Pallet with Wire Mesh Deck. Fire-Proof. Cleanable. 1.0″ x 2.0″ Mesh Deck, 2GA Wire
7.00mm/.276″dia). Runners 4×3. 4-Way Fork-Lift Entry. Estimated Capacities: 3000 lbs. Rackable / 6,000 lbs. Dynamic / 12000 lbs. Static. Finish: Galvanized after weld. Weight: 81 LBS. Part Number: NDNRP4840CCG
NOTES: Minimum Order Quantity 20 PCS. Est. Lead Time: 8-10 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 70. FOB: Chicago, IL 60446, Atlanta, GA 30297, Dallas, TX 75228 and Los Angeles, CA 92408
Our Wire Pallets are Heavy Duty Metal Pallet with Wire Mesh Deck that offers Never before Seen Cost Savings Compared to Other Steel Pallets on the Market! This Rackable Wire Pallet has a 6 Channel Picture Frame Steel Base. It’s Heavy Duty, Galvanized and Very Versatile!
Wire pallets are an economical solution to your material handling problems, and also have a greater monetary value to recyclers. Instead of wood pallets, which require much more management and disposal costs, our environmentally friendly metal pallets reduce wood use, saving trees. Metal pallets benefit you in many ways: they are recyclable, reusable trip after trip and won’t rot or splinter.
You have lots of choices for accessorizing your pallet rack. Wire racks are a great choice because they’re durable and long lasting. It’s best to choose accessories that really maximize your existing rack. You’ll definitely find this to be the case with wire pallets.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has imposed a ban on untreated wood pallets from entering the USA to help prevent the Asian long horned beetle infestation. Similar bans have been put on American manufacturers and retailers on American exports. Steel pallets with wire mesh deck and our aluminum pallets for sale are an ideal solution for importing and exporting products that cannot go on wood pallets due to bug infestation.
You can trust that these pallets will hold up during shipping. Wire pallets can help to save on shipping costs. These are a durable but lightweight option that will last you for years to come. You can trust that your inventory will be secure. Damaged inventory means lost time and lost money. Wire pallets help prevent damage!
The open design of the metal frame and wire mesh pallet allows for ventilation and sprinkler access. In addition to improving safety, this helps to prevent mold or mildew.
Our patented rackable steel wire pallet with 6-rail base has become our most popular metal pallet style. In fact it is the only one we stock. It offers never before seen strength, rigidity and durability in a rackable, stackable wire pallet. The steel wire pallet with 6-runner base is the ultimate environmentally friendly returnable shipping solution.
We manufacture the largest variety of metal pallets including:
- Heavy duty rackable wire pallets with 6-Rail (Picture Frame) Base – A Steel pallet with wire mesh deck
- Medium duty wire pallets with 3 rail base
- Light duty nestable wire pallets with V-channel feet
- Heavy duty nestable wire pallets with U-channel feet
Eliminate the cost and maintenance of wood pallets with returnable wire pallets!
Why use a metal pallet? Wire pallets are stronger and last longer than wood pallets, are cheaper than plastic pallets and reduce fire hazards in your warehouse or distribution center.
Steel Pallet with Wire Mesh Deck Features and Benefits:
• Wire pallets are available in two styles: Rackable and Nestable
• Many advantages over wood skids, including higher tensile strength, greater durability/lifespan and superior moisture resistance
• Metal pallets are non-porous and will not support bacteria growth or insect larvae
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Metal frame pallet with 6 rail base is rackable. You can store them in pallet racks
• Our low-cost wire pallets are made of a durable, high carbon steel and welded wire construction
• They have no nails that can cut you.
• Four-way fork-entry for easy handling
• Low maintenance and are self-cleaning because dirt cannot build up on the wire grid
• High quality electro-galvanized “after-weld” finish is shiny, smooth to the touch and will help resist rust