Supply Chains are Tough, Material Handling is Brutal, Steel Pallets Deliver Results!
Our reusable stainless steel pallets are replacing wood pallets as the shipping method of choice for large manufacturers and retailers. Steel pallets has less flexing during loading and unloading, providing safer stacking possibilities.
Our stainless steel pallets are offered with a galvanized finish, gray or black powder coat finish or with anti-slip coating. Our steel pallets’ heavy-duty welded design offers superior stability, optimum strength and better product security.
Our steel pallets are ideal for almost any load, particularly shipments that have a return cycle to capitalize on steel pallet’s reusability. Our stainless steel pallets can be custom designed using in-house roll formed parts or standard structural steel components.
These stainless steel pallets are offered in 2 popular sizes: 48″ x 40″ x 5.5” h. and 48″ x 48″ x 5.5” h. Our affordable steel pallets have a sanitary design, and no sharp edges. They feature 4-way forklift and pallet jack access. Our fireproof steel pallets exceed GMA standards.
Steel Pallet Features and Advantages:
- no sharp edges
- durable, strong and stable
- lightweight: 63 lbs. each
- max static load: 40,000 lbs./max dynamic load: 10,000 lbs.
- edge rackable –3,500 lbs. edge support, 4-way access
- clean, non-porous and washable
- recyclable and renewable
- flame resistance – safety – insurance rates
- less damage, repair and maintenance
- lower shipping class, lower shipping cost per trip
- popular for pharmaceutical, food processing, petroleum, chemicals and heavy industry