40″ w x 48″ d x 6″ h Solid Deck Steel Pallet. Usable fork pockets 8-1/2″ w x 2-1/2″ h. Open end usable size is 35″ w x 3-3/4″ h. 4,000 lbs. Static / 3,500 lbs. Dynamic / 2,500 lbs. Unsupported Rack. Galvanized Finish. Weight: 63 LBS. Part Number: SDSP-4048
NOTES: In stock, allow est. 4-5 days to ship. Ships best way pre-paid & add. Freight Class 100. FOB: Angola, IN 46703
Steel pallets replace wood pallets in warehousing and distribution because their steel construction increases life span, reduces maintenance cost, prevents contamination – and is recyclable to boot!
How can you say no to steel pallets? Stackable steel pallets are designed to handle heavy loads, be transported and bulk stacked or stored in pallet racks. These rackable steel pallets have so many functions in manufacturing facilities, warehouses and distribution centers.
They have all welded steel construction and are built to last. They have a rust resistant electro-galvanized finish. They’re non-porous and will not support bacteria growth or insect larvae. You can count on them to safely support your pallet in storage and transportation.
The pay back comes in the fact that they are returnable many times over. The average life span of a metal pallet far exceeds the life of a wood pallet. No more having to fix, repair, maintain and dispose of wood pallets. Steel pallets are returnable, recyclable and save you money in the long run.
Steel Pallet Features and Advantages:
• Two sizes: 48″ x 40″ x 5.5” h. and 48″ x 48″ x 5.5” h.
• Handled by forklift or pallet jack
• No sharp edges
• Durable, strong and stable
• Lightweight: 63 lbs. each
• Max static load: 40,000 lbs./max dynamic load: 10,000 lbs.
• Edge rackable –3,500 lbs. edge support, 4-way access
• Clean, non-porous and washable
• Recyclable and renewable
• Flame resistance – safety – insurance rates
• Less damage, repair and maintenance
• Lower shipping class, lower shipping cost per trip
• Popular for pharmaceutical, food processing, petroleum, chemicals and heavy industry