LED Dock Lights
40″ Double Strut LED Loading Dock Lights. New. 115V 1 phase standard. Weight: 18 LBS. Part Number: LL-LED-40-LL-LED-BULB (Includes LED Bulb)
NOTES: Est. Lead Time: 1-2 weeks. Ships best way pre-paid & add to invoice or customer to provide carrier for transit. (Ships Class 110) (Freight estimate assumes Dock-to-Dock transit). FOB: IN 46703
We are now offering the latest in LED loading dock lights!
One of the hottest trends in warehouse lighting is the retrofit of LED Lights into existing sodium, metal halide, halogen & fluorescent lighting fixtures. LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting is becoming the really “Big Thing”. Some people think it is the future of industrial warehouse lighting. Warehouse Rack & Shelf LLC is offering you tomorrow’s technology today.
LED loading dock lights give you better, brighter, clearer light and delivers it right where you need it…the back of the trailer. Just swing the arm of the LED dock light into the trailer and illuminate the contents inside. The payoff for you will not only be in the satisfaction of forklift drives but it will help your bottom line by increasing efficiency and reducing energy cost.
The modular LED dock light head delivers instant-on, bright, and uniform light, easily illuminating the full length of truck trailers. The LED head retrofits easily to installed dock light arms of nearly any brand. Powered by only 16W, the LED docklite© is much more energy efficient than the standard incandescent head using a 150W lamp. With no filament to break, the LED head is also extremely durable and far more likely to survive an accidental impact.
LED loading dock lights offer the following advantages over standard high pressure sodium lamps & compact fluorescent dock lights:
• LED Dock Lights are far more energy efficient than standard 150W lamps
• LED lamps offer long life and an extremely durable housing
• LED lights offer bright, uniform, instant-on light
• LED Docklights are retrofit to most installed dock arms
• Cast aluminum
• Small size minimizes potential for accidental impact
• Housing remains cool to the touch during operation
• Light emitting diodes (LED) with 50,000 hours average rated life
• 15° beam angle
LED Dock Light Lens
• Impact resistant clear acrylic (no glass)
LED Dock Light Performance
• Uniformly delivers over six foot-candles to the nose of a 53′ trailer
• Operates on only 16W, offering an 89% energy savings over an incandescent dock light with 150W lamp
• Minimum starting temperature: -30° C • Maximum operating temperature: 40° C
• Steel bracket with 1/2″ (1.3 cm) clearance hole
• UL Listed
• 153 — Portable work lights, suitable for wet locations (see specification sheet for details)
|Dimensions||42 × 12 × 12 in|