Carpet racks are specifically designed to store 12’ rolls or carpet and vinyl!
Our carpet racks are double-deep selective pallet racks designed for the storage of carpet rolls, vinyl rolls, flooring and a variety of long products, special parts or materials. Carpet racks are used by carpet retailers and distributors. They store carpet rolls and carpet pad that is loaded by forklifts.
Carpet rack utilizes wood or corrugated metal decking that extends front to back and is supported by interior beams. These solid, smooth shelves set down into the step and are flush with the top of the beam, allowing you to load and unload carpet rolls easily.
Along with carpet Racks we also offer stackable Pad Racks that utilize our Stack Racks, and are designed to store and transport carpet rolls and carpet pads. A popular accessory is the carpet pole/carpet ram that attaches to your forklift for handling carpet rolls.
Carpet Rack Sizes Include:
• 12’ h. x 12’ w. x 12’d. Carpet rack with 3 shelf levels
• 12’ h. x 12’ w. x 8’d. Carpet rack with 3 shelf levels
Carpet Rack Features Include:
• Carpet racks are designed to hold heavy cylindrical shaped items
• Utilizes standard selective pallet rack including uprights and beams
• Includes 3 shelf levels per unit which consist of 4 beams per shelf level
• Double deep rack offers 8’ – 12’ in shelf depth
• Solid wood or corrugated steel decking allows you to push and pull rolls smoothly off the shelf
• Upright typically goes over top shelf and supports side of carpet rolls
Carpet Rack Advantages Include:
• They reduce the time required to load and retrieve carpet rolls
• They optimize space, allow access to rolls and reduced damage related to bulk stacking
• Carpet racks help you efficiently use vertical space in your warehouse